Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:sadjoker:

EEGqF4FWkAA1qFK.jpg

The wild thing is I'd probably call Giannis the most dominant force in the league right now. And Joker is doing shyt no one else can do at his size in terms of orchestrating the entire offense, and he's doing it with historical efficiency. But Embiid has the most appealing case, and the "special" moments.
I didn’t realize how many games Giannis has missed.

I was ready to give it to him before I saw that

Joker is nice but the way it’s shaking out right now it might be and should be Troel Embiid

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t realize how many games Giannis has missed.

I was ready to give it to him before I saw that

Joker is nice but the way it’s shaking out right now it might be and should be Troel Embiid

Joker probably would've cruised to a third MVP, but the start of his ending was Embiid outplaying him on national tv. Then the propaganda war ratcheted up on social media. and made its way to espn via Perk. After that, with everyone laser focused on the race, Joker laid a couple duds and his team went into a nosedive. Meanwhile. Sixers and Bucks were winning, and Joel had iconic highlights (block on Ja, spearheading a ridiculous comeback with a beastly 4th quarter, hitting a gamewinner, etc). It shifted that quickly. Honestly been fun to watch. I ain't never liked a total stranger enough to get emotionally invested in these dudes.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
This 3 or die shyt that they’re on ..especially this year can get rough to watch at times ..you just hope they have a plan B in the playoffs because they looked dead against the Warriors when they went cold from deep in the finals
This is why I enjoy watching the Kings. Their offense isn't reliant upon the 3.