Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Usual suspects in here already with the strawman bullshyt. Nobody has ever talked about the Nuggets being some great defensive team. No surprises it's the Lakers fans doing the most when their team is struggling to be a play-in seed.

:mjlol::dead:

We all know its an exaggeration cuz its one game its just how bad it is....you gotta say it.

Its not even that theyre awful on defense theyre not even trying...

Daps
I've seen discourse on this one Twitter but the Nugget slander will be worse

And I'm not mad at it
Purely talking in terms of this board.

Cats on here will zone in on a particular player/team they don't like and ignore everything else that's going on around the league.
We all know its an exaggeration cuz its one game its just how bad it is....you gotta say it.

Its not even that theyre awful on defense theyre not even trying...
Every single team has gone through a period where they've looked like this. The Nuggets are no different. For them, it's largely because they're running out of steam nearing the end of the season and they don't have many game-changing defensive pieces to counterbalance that. As I just pointed out above, the Celtics have lost 5 out of their last 8 games and I don't see any discourse around their struggles on this board.

Denver is just the team TheColi loves to hate this season.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Yeah we clearly don't understand smart basketball. When you have a historic level offense you want to have as many possessions as possible. So the smart move is to play as little defense as possible to maximize the total number of possessions a game which would let the historic level offense shine.

#thisisajoke to make it clear for @Gil Scott-Heroin
It works for the Kings!
:troll:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
They're just going through a rut. Every team has gone through one this season, it's just made to look worse because of all the expectations heaped on them with the whole Jokic MVP campaign and performing above expectations as a team.

Notice how nobody has said shyt about the Celtics losing 5 out of their last 8 games.
I get every team struggles at some point. Just disconcerting for it to be at this stage in the season. Nuggets haven’t lost three in a row. (Edit: they had only lost three in a row once this season) They lose tonight it’ll be four straight Ls. Use to win every game when Jokic got a triple double. Not no mo.

Last edited: