Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
If you’ve been watching the nuggets all year you’d know that giving up 50 points a quarter isn’t really bad defense…points allowed per quarter is really a surface level box score counting stat that’s misleading, when you dig into the advanced quantum plus-minus on/off VelociRAPTOR numbers…and remember to carry the 1…50 points given up in a quarter is actually efficient defense

Daps
What’s going on with my Nuggets? :mjcry:
They're just going through a rut. Every team has gone through one this season, it's just made to look worse because of all the expectations heaped on them with the whole Jokic MVP campaign and performing above expectations as a team.

Notice how nobody has said shyt about the Celtics losing 5 out of their last 8 games.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
They're just going through a rut. Every team has gone through one this season, it's just made to look worse because of all the expectations heaped on them with the whole Jokic MVP campaign.

Notice how nobody has said shyt about the Celtics losing 5 out of their last 8 games.
Don't come for my Celtics, you worry about yo Nuggets

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
They're just going through a rut. Every team has gone through one this season, it's just made to look worse because of all the expectations heaped on them with the whole Jokic MVP campaign and performing above expectations as a team.

I've seen discourse on this one Twitter but the Nugget slander will be worse

And I'm not mad at it

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
If you’ve been watching the nuggets all year you’d know that giving up 50 points a quarter isn’t really bad defense…points allowed per quarter is really a surface level box score counting stat that’s misleading, when you dig into the advanced quantum plus-minus on/off VelociRAPTOR numbers…and remember to carry the 1…50 points given up in a quarter is actually efficient defense
Yeah we clearly don't understand smart basketball. When you have a historic level offense you want to have as many possessions as possible. So the smart move is to play as little defense as possible to maximize the total number of possessions a game which would let the historic level offense shine.

#thisisajoke to make it clear for @Gil Scott-Heroin

Daps
Usual suspects in here already with the strawman bullshyt. Nobody has ever talked about the Nuggets being some great defensive team. No surprises it's the Lakers fans doing the most when their team is struggling to be a play-in seed.

:mjlol::dead: