Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I don't agree it's deep
If it was the Warriors and the Clippers on top everyone would say they're dominating the conference and have them pencilled in for the WCF
Because it's the Nuggets and Kings at the top and nobody trust them cause they're young you see people saying it's "wide open" instead of actually being mid which is what it really is
Competitive is probably a better word than mid, the nuggets and kings can easily lose in the first round depending on matchups

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Lakers are definitely beating the Nuggets in round one........
Based on the standings now the best matchup for the nuggets is either timberwolves or Mavericks
I think whatever team kings will face it’s going to be a long series, they better hope warriors stay out the playin cause I think they shoot the kings out the gym if they met in the playoffs

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Based on the standings now the best matchup for the nuggets is either timberwolves or Mavericks
I think whatever team kings will face it’s going to be a long series, they better hope warriors stay out the playin cause I think they shoot the kings out the gym if they met in the playoffs
The same Kings that have the most historic offense in NBA history this season?
:skip:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Knicks/Kings is tonight’s main event on tnt tonight
james-brown.gif