Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
We bashin' on these fools tonight! We might be makin' a comeback:whoo:
I told you to give it a few games, and be patient.

The Clippers may have went 0-5 but they were against playoff teams AND were close to winning each game, save for the warriors buzzsaw. And that was with very little chemistry and the starting center banged up.

Now the Clippers have 3 games in 9 days, which means more time to gel and more time to add new strategic wrinkles in the gameplan.

Personally, I thought those 5 losses and the Memphis win taught the Clippers how to rope-a-dope for a win, in a basketball sense.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
The KD injury is unfortunate, especially how it happened. Hopefully he'll be ready for the playoffs.

We all know injuries were part of the risk of the trade, but the trade had to be done. KD extends the championship window for 2-3 years.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can’t believe this is how his career will end :mjcry:

Unfortunate injury. Do you know how long it takes for the contract to be paid by insurance or does that clear it from the salary cap? If he’s never going to play again how long does he remain on the salary cap? (I’m not saying his playing career is over just curious)

I’m surprised Jonathan Isaac isn’t considering retirement also with his injuries.