meanwhile, live look-in at @VegetasHairline and Kings fans

dancing-party.gif

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

News keeps getting worse & worse for the Grizz

Why isn't Lonzo doing this? He's mainly dealing with pain from my understanding. The doctors are like... :manny:

and don't know why he's still having this much discomfort. I have to imagine that the pain is due to his cartilage being dust, the procedures for regenerating that and this STEM shyt (what Kobe did in Germany) is what bro probably needs to be looking at. I know the Bulls prolly want to know what exactly they are looking to do with this 3rd surgery that has been reported.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I told you to give it a few games, and be patient.

The Clippers may have went 0-5 but they were against playoff teams AND were close to winning each game, save for the warriors buzzsaw. And that was with very little chemistry and the starting center banged up.

Now the Clippers have 3 games in 9 days, which means more time to gel and more time to add new strategic wrinkles in the gameplan.

Personally, I thought those 5 losses and the Memphis win taught the Clippers how to rope-a-dope for a win, in a basketball sense.
True, I knew the overtime games could've easily went in our favor but it was still dumb sh*t like the excessive Morris minutes and not replacing him with RoCo. Now he's finally playing Mann in the 4th, PG is getting more aggressive and driving to the paint more, Kawhi is looking like his old self. We'll see, hopefully things are looking up again.

br82186

Superstar
Daps

When the last time we had a conference this deep and competitive? The West in the 2000s was crazy there prob a season or 2 there.

Nah still ain't touching the West from 05 to 2010 where you had up to either 11 and 12 teams with 43 plus wins and because of those seasons we kept getting talks of a 16 beat teams in the playoffs instead of the 8 from the East and West format.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

When the last time we had a conference this deep and competitive? The West in the 2000s was crazy there prob a season or 2 there.

I don't agree it's deep
If it was the Warriors and the Clippers on top everyone would say they're dominating the conference and have them pencilled in for the WCF
Because it's the Nuggets and Kings at the top and nobody trust them cause they're young you see people saying it's "wide open" instead of actually being mid which is what it really is