Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

PiccoloJr

Rookie
Daps
Man I need Myles Turner to take that extension so we can move the fukk on. :unimpressed:

We already have our future stars with Haliburton and Mathurin, but we need someone to hold the defense down.

If we drop low enough while Tyrese is out we might even be in position to draft Jarace Walker.

I know Pritchard is looking at OG Anunoby too :demonic: we need that

The future is looking great for my Pacers
:banderas:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

Klutch also has Gary Trent, O.G anouby and now Fred Van fleet. Lebron stay owning the raptors.

The dynasty continues ya die

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I just watched the AND1 documentary last night. Nike stole this whole conceit from AND1. Granted they did it very well but still. They went 'street' with this commercial and profited greatly off of the culture. Nike some shady ass corporateers mannn...
Nike is a corporation, you don’t become the Goliath that they are by playing nice, all corporations, steal and consume, and 1 is no different, at the end of the day

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Nike is a corporation, you don’t become the Goliath that they are by playing nice, all corporations, steal and consume, and 1 is no different, at the end of the day

Breh talking about Nike like they weren't using child labor to make their shoes :mjlol:

Why would they give af about sharking And1