Random NBA Observations 2022 - 2023

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
The 1st shot was super flat

Jaylen, when he misses free throws, usually misses the first, and that miss is almost always short armed. He usually corrects it on the second shot. Unfortunately that was not the case tonight. :francis:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Randle smiling in your face is that ether that makes your soul burn slow :picard:

@GOAT

3 game losing streak bwahaaaa

2NmDYjL.png

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@GOAT

3 game losing streak bwahaaaa

2NmDYjL.png
:russell: Dog days of the season and the C's entire rotation has been dealing with injuries over the past week.

:yeshrug:I will say, it's comforting knowing the Sixers are the team behind us looking to pass us up. We'll beat that team anywhere on the planet in the Playoffs, so HCA against them doesn't matter

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I don't have any stock in him. Just wanted to see a young breh get through his mental struggles. I'll still be rooting for him to do that.

All my player stocks are thriving at the moment. You might wanna think about selling yours from when he was in Philly.

:lolbron:

p.s. your Jalen Green stocks drowning by the day.
You were setting the narratives to find your next Draymond. Until recently when you realized he’s cooked goods and would rather be a twitch streamer than play basketball.

Daps
You were setting the narratives to find your next Draymond. Until recently when you realized he’s cooked goods and would rather be a twitch streamer than play basketball.
Nobody will be the next Draymond. His foresight on the floor won't be seen again in our lifetime.