Daps
5OR6r4xv.jpg

XS5LK.gif

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
quiet as kept...Mitchell being your best offensive player is gonna be a problem when he's up against bigger wings with lateral movement and wingspan to keep up with his drives and contest his layups...it's hard to be a championship contender with a 6'2(maybe?) player being your biggest offensive weapon

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Jazz need 1 more scoring wing and they are a true contender, so close but so tough to get that type of player

Daps
He didn’t take command of the game with 7 straight in the 4th?
Only when Utah's defense was preoccupied with Steph - anybody can do that. How many buckets did he get when Steph was off the floor? Tell the people.
He wasn’t locking up Spida all game?
Team defense.
Remember when you thought he wouldn’t show up on the road?
He shows up one out of five games on the road. Funny how your wifi only works for that one game.

:mjgrin:

Daps
quiet as kept...Mitchell being your best offensive player is gonna be a problem when he's up against bigger wings with lateral movement and wingspan to keep up with his drives and contest his layups...it's hard to be a championship contender with a 6'2(maybe?) player being your biggest offensive weapon

Crowder
Bridges
Leonard
George
Batum
Coffey
Morris
GP2
Dray
Wiggins
Iggy
Klay (in reputation)

These are all the defensive minded wings who can penetrate & shoot the three to varying degrees between The Suns, Clippers & The Dubs

The Jazz have…Royce O’Neal

That’s why The Jazz will never go anywhere

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Jazz need 1 more scoring wing and they are a true contender, so close but so tough to get that type of player

Every team in the league had 1 more scoring wing theyd be a contender lol....I just cant trust Utah,you see something over and over and you know how its gonna end...

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Only when Utah's defense was preoccupied with Steph - anybody can do that. How many buckets did he get when Steph was off the floor? Tell the people.

Team defense.

He shows up one out of five games on the road. Funny how your wifi only works for that one game.

:mjgrin:

Man I’ve been fighting Covid or I would’ve been talking my shyt after that DENVER first half g.