Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The rockets are so bad
Your point? They’re the youngest rotation and least experience team in the league in a developmental season. I only respond because ppl keep posting this like its a surprise. I already said I only expects Houston to win about 28 games. They’re close to that pace

Zack lowe wrote a piece today where I actually agree with him where he said there’s a hyprocacy going on because Ppl are vocally criticizing Houston for being a bad team and Ignoring Detroit. Both teams have long losing streaks( Houston 15 and Detroit 14) but only one team has been criticized. Like he said at least you see Hosuton young core improving whereas you don’t see that with Detroit young core

Daps
Your point? They’re the youngest rotation and least experience team in the league in a developmental season. I only respond because ppl keep posting this like its a surprise. I already said I only expects Houston to win about 28 games. They’re close to that pace

Zack lowe wrote a piece today where I actually agree with him where he said there’s a hyprocacy going on because Ppl are vocally criticizing Houston for being a bad team and Ignoring Detroit. Both teams have long losing streaks( Houston 15 and Detroit 14) but only one team has been criticized. Like he said at least you see Hosuton young core improving whereas you don’t see that with Detroit young core

talk about being bipartisan

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

That's because Houston is supposed to a decent treadmill team / franchise.

Daps
Jenkins needs to be in the conversation for COY. Outcoached Pop something serious in this game; countered every run and Pop couldn't answer.

Got all dem playing the right way too.

:mjpls:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m probably late but when did the rules change where you can wear a tee under the jersey? I thought it always had to be related to injury