Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Silver is going to have to shut it down soon

fukk Adam Silver. The Hawks have been forced to play all these games with 90-99% of the team being out to Covid Protocols (Cam the only player on the season roster that hasn’t been out to covid yet). NBA basically forced the Hawks to punt about 8 games and counting so far having to start nikkas straight from off the streets. I hope that p*ssy Silver catch all the backlash for this shyt. We literally been playing games with only 3 or 4 players from the opening day roster in the lineup :mjlol:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is a flat fukking lie! Hawks have been forced to sign cats off the street the day of games and have them play :mjlol:
:hubie: If I’m wrong I’m wrong

fukk Adam Silver. The Hawks have been forced to play all these games with 90-99% of the team being out to Covid Protocols (Cam the only player on the season roster that hasn’t been out to covid yet). NBA basically forced the Hawks to punt about 8 games and counting so far having to start nikkas straight from off the streets. I hope that p*ssy Silver catch all the backlash for this shyt. We literally been playing games with only 3 or 4 players from the opening day roster in the lineup :mjlol:
What we not gone do is try & blame the hawks not meeting expectations this season on COVID:unimpressed:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
shyt I wonder if this is it for Rubio’s career. He actually tore the same ACL a decade ago on a play with Kobe.

How they gonna reconstruct an already reconstructed knee? He’ll never be able to trust it again.

Kinda eerie that Love was with him both times he tore it:ohhh:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
shyt I wonder if this is it for Rubio’s career. He actually tore the same ACL a decade ago on a play with Kobe.

How they gonna reconstruct an already reconstructed knee? He’ll never be able to trust it again.

Kinda eerie that Love was with him both times he tore it:ohhh:

You can reconstruct the same knee. But it’ll be a mental hurdle.

Bradley mf Beal. Free the guy.

:wow:
He is the assistant GM. He can free himself