42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Nah Bron would ship that blockhead out quick

You saw Mike reaction earlier this season :mjlol:
yal talk about everything but the statement :dwillhuh: there ain't no way you can look at THT, Stanley, and say "nah the Lakers couldn't use Oubre"

and shyt if we talking about mike's reaction it needs to be about hayward not even closing out games or Miles' jumpshot disappearing all over again

i can't tell if oubre just had a bad year or if he snitched on kobe the way some people talk about him :mjtf:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yal talk about everything but the statement :dwillhuh: there ain't no way you can look at THT, Stanley, and say "nah the Lakers couldn't use Oubre"

and shyt if we talking about mike's reaction it needs to be about hayward not even closing out games or Miles' jumpshot disappearing all over again

i can't tell if oubre just had a bad year or if he snitched on kobe the way some people talk about him :mjtf:
:russ:I’m talking to someone who wanted to trade Bridges

Oubre will never be a major contributor on a contending team. He’s a negative player. Charlotte has no aspirations of contending the Lakers did/do.

By the time y’all even think about being on a championship level he’ll be in the bushes :hubie:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
what does that have to do with the lakers or oubre this season
@Don Homer you see why we should ignore contrarian mofos like this? It was stated Poopbre don’t play winning basketball, it was explained to 42 monks why and this nikka comes back with “what does that have to do with the lakers or Oubre this season? Holy shyt :snoop:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:russ:I’m talking to someone who wanted to trade Bridges

Oubre will never be a major contributor on a contending team. He’s a negative player. Charlotte has no aspirations of contending the Lakers did/do.

By the time y’all even think about being on a championship level he’ll be in the bushes :hubie:
Is he better than those dudes or nah :why: how emotionally loaded is this topic

miles shooting a career low at a career high volume after casuals crowned him for a hot two weeks. of course we should've traded him :mjlol:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:
Look at his numbers this season then look at the players that have been getting minutes on the Lakers the last week or so. Who is definitively better than him besides Bron and Russ?
he would not. dude. That's the problem with "look at the numbers" talk. All you do is look at the numbers. I guarantee Oubre would take ill-advised shots and miss cuts and not set screens when he is supposed to.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
@Don Homer you see why we should ignore contrarian mofos like this? It was stated Poopbre don’t play winning basketball, it was explained to 42 monks why and this nikka comes back with “what does that have to do with the lakers or Oubre this season? Holy shyt :snoop:
let him be then tbh.

If he cant see oubre isnt a winning player, then he'll learn the hard way. There's a reason why he couldnt get a big contract after leaving the warriors. There's a reason why the Suns IMMEDIATELY played better when they played w/o him in the bubble

the Hornets are one of the worst defensive teams in the league. The idea of Oubre is better than the actual guy. He's not stopping anyone. He's just jacking up 3's (mostly ill-advised) and making mental lapses every few plays. Him getting ober 20 mins a game is a bad sign.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is he better than those dudes or nah :why: how emotionally loaded is this topic

miles shooting a career low at a career high volume after casuals crowned him for a hot two weeks. of course we should've traded him :mjlol:
No he wouldn’t be better for this team. I just said he’s a negative player. What didn’t you understand :dwillhuh:

Oubre with Russ :scust:

I couldn’t care less who you think is a better individual player, it’s a team game.

Your basketball knowledge looking shaky :unimpressed:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
@BigMoneyGrip the reason why the Warriors were a top defensive team last season is strictly bc of Dray and Wiggins. Bazemore and Oubre actually didnt contribute much on defense. Neither wasn't nearly consistent enough.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
these would be valid points if oubre wasn't helping the hornets stay on the good side of 500 while we had half a roster for weeks :patrice: yal realize that right

maybe my memory is wrong :mjlol: