Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Daps
Will the media give Russ some respect for a big rebound & big assists to LeBron or they just going to keep playing his lowlight he had a soild game can the media keep the same energy when he screws up & give him props

Russ has been playing very solid offensively. But he also had 7 fukking turnovers. I know he's always been a TO machine but it seems so much worse this season.

If he just spent some of that unlimited energy on defense I promise you he wouldn't get half as much shyt as he is right now. He's gonna get shyt no matter what, but if he takes better care of the ball and actually get his ass out there and play D all that hatred becomes irrational

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
At least we won

But Kate... Kate ain't it in the broadcast booth brehs we need to move on

@KingJay @Leasy @AAKing23
To some extent the shoes were too big to fill tryna make up for Zoo. I'd call her meh, not bad but not good either. Alaa is normally pretty meh too so together it's not a great product

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will the media give Russ some respect for a big rebound & big assists to LeBron or they just going to keep playing his lowlight he had a soild game can the media keep the same energy when he screws up & give him props
No

Someone has to get blamed & he’s been chosen :yeshrug:

His shots were falling tonight. Still missing free throws & turning the ball over at a bad rate. We were fortunate Houston can’t stop the drive or close a game. Bron turned up

The problem is his shots won’t fall most nights but all the bad traits will still be there. I’ll add I do like we had other players bringing the ball up more.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Dort had 29 a few games back & has been trash on offense since then

Kings should really just double SGA for a few minutes & there's a 95% chance they could just blow the game open :pachaha:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Nikkas GROSSLY underrate the impact Draymonds ballhandling, screening and passing has to the Warriors success and even to Stephs impact. Steph with 2 points on 1/6 shooting. 4 turnovers... He aint a natural point that why Draymond runs the offense.

And all this aint even getting into Draymond being arguably the best defender in the league.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Now accepting bandwagon applications for my son, Herb Jones :wow:

FHv03wwakAECTTR

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
To some extent the shoes were too big to fill tryna make up for Zoo. I'd call her meh, not bad but not good either. Alaa is normally pretty meh too so together it's not a great product

Yea but hearing her with Marc Jackson was turrible

At one point there was a technical foul called and she was like, "Wellll I guess there was a tech of some sort? Seth Curry shooting one."

:gucci: