Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
welp atleast the suns got okc next game, losing at 2

You know it's a bad situation when Jalen Smith is the defensive anchor in clutch minutes. Ayton was out with covid. McGee fouled out in 22 minutes. Ja knew he was gonna get a bucket.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Nets fans, I haven't been following you guys closely but was that Harden's best game as Net last night?

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Apparently James Harden is still an animal

Can we discuss?

:sas2:

The 15 day Covid break was the best thing to happen to him. Prior to that he was going through his Chris Paul 2019 shyt, in which CP3 also looked cooked trying to come back from a similar torn hamstring. Seems Harden may be turning the corner.

Before the season started, i said BK would be a 55-win contender without Kyrie.. but that wasn't factoring all the injuries and inconsistent play. That they're still trudging along despite all that, makes me think their overall ceiling will be even higher. Mills and Bembry have emerged as S-Class role players to the point where i dunno if they need Joe Harris to be anything but an expensive 8th man who neither starts (Bembry) nor finishes (Mills) games for them. Aldridge and now Claxton are two more S-Class types at center. Blake, Brown, Johnson are serviceable. And then there's that rookie as a spark plug.

That's 9 high impact rotation players surrounding KD Harden and Little Mountain, for Nash to figure out a proper rotation for.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
nikkas in here last night hating on the grizz heavy

full