Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It’s clear he was trying to speak on teams with the main stars out(not counting guys who haven’t played this year..Kyrie,Klay)

Regardless I doubt he even realizes GS had players out. The only game that had hype despite injuries was GS/Phoenix which is why he made that comment

You had posters on here hype who prob didn’t realize the injuries

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
It’s clear he was trying to speak on teams with the main stars out(not counting guys who haven’t played this year..Kyrie,Klay)

Regardless I doubt he even realizes GS had players out. The only game that had hype despite injuries was GS/Phoenix which is why he made that comment

You had posters on here hype who prob didn’t realize the injuries
I'm not tryna guess his reasoning, fact is he's wrong. And he's making excuses

Daps

All due respect SVG, but you wasn't with me shooting in the gym when I said this about triple-doubles years and years ago. I wonder how long it'll take for him to throw box score stats in the bushes; that's when you really reach basketball-Nirvana.

:mjlit:

Notley

Pro
Daps
With all due respect to Stan Van Gundy, triple doubles matter in a team game. The winning percentages are much higher when players have a triple double.

When a player can dominate a game in multiple ways, it matters.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
With all due respect to Stan Van Gundy, triple doubles matter in a team game. The winning percentages are much higher when players have a triple double.

When a player can dominate a game in multiple ways, it matters.
seen more than a few triple double attempts derail a win:francis: