Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
If I’m the lakers I would trade Westbrook for Simmons.

he won’t give you much offense, but at least you will get defense. And he’s younger. And Westbrook can go to a contender in the East. If the money is right, this makes the most sense.

Morey wouldnt take Brogdon and LeVert for Ben (and current Brogdon is better than current Russ straight up) but you think hes taking Russ? He already knows what its like to have Russ on his team he not doing that.

Wall for Russ is the only feasible trade Lakers can make IMO and Houston probably wont wanna deal with that again. They stuck with Russ unless they waive him and considering they wouldnt keep Caruso for like $2 mill more per year they not doing that :pachaha: and Russ picking up that 47 mill player option too :russ:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I’m the lakers I would trade Westbrook for Simmons.

he won’t give you much offense, but at least you will get defense. And he’s younger. And Westbrook can go to a contender in the East. If the money is right, this makes the most sense.
Why do people keep posting this as if the trade override option in 2k is on:dwillhuh:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Why are they making the Raptors play when they have nobody available....:pacspit:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Why do people keep posting this as if the trade override option in 2k is on:dwillhuh:

honestly, the nba is boring at this point. Most of the young stars are playing on bad teams in shytty markets. This rookie class is shyt. Zion who was supposed to be the heir apparent, is fat with bad feet.

My Knicks suck with no hope in site. Outside of Lebron, Curry and KD, there aren’t any superstars worth giving a shyt about.

Lebron is old… still great but sad the way he's going out.

Daps
honestly, the nba is boring at this point. Most of the young stars are playing on bad teams in shytty markets. This rookie class is shyt. Zion who was supposed to be the heir apparent, is fat with bad feet.

My Knicks suck with no hope in site. Outside of Lebron, Curry and KD, there aren’t any superstars worth giving a shyt about.

:lolbron: Sad for who?

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

That doesn't answer the question :dead:

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps

STFU cacdemon :camby:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

Da fukk?! We have 7 players under the age of 24 who all have talent (we might not be able to afford them all) and 4 first round picks these next two years.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
With all due respect to Stan Van Gundy, triple doubles matter in a team game. The winning percentages are much higher when players have a triple double.

When a player can dominate a game in multiple ways, it matters.

A few of y'all have questioned what he said and I honestly respect what yall are saying but that's was a nba head coach he knows more about basketball than every poster on combined.

I can't question that