Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Jalen's outfit this morning

FHd53rpXoAcM1Kp

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
And I’m saying he hasn’t been good enough at shooting the 3 to offset his lack of efficiency this year. The 3 may have more value in todays game but that doesn’t mean everything else is irrelevant. You dudes are so warped by todays game that you’ll try to convince that a nikka shooting 43% from the field is actually having a comparable season to a nikka shooting 52% from the field because of his TS

And you throw out TS% as if that doesn’t give Steph unfair advantages over everyone. KD shoot 88% from the FT line…Steph shoots 93%. That skewers his numbers everytime..he’s the greatest FT shooter ever. He’s behind KD in all the major categories….per/vorp/efg.

Dame Lillard in 2020 was 45/40/90 for 29ppg on a 63%TS and all I ever heard was “He ain’t touching Steph…his best season season isn’t even as good as Steph’s worst”

But now we want to parade around the same Steph’s inferior numbers and portray them like he’s having an efficient year:martin:

He’s been really good…but the only reason he’s really the MVP front runner is because he’s spearheading the best team in the league….and that’s fine. But individually wise he doesn’t belong in the same category as KD, Jokic or Bron this year.

I have all of the following ahead of Bron for MVP:
Jokic
Durant
Giannis
Steph
Embiid
Bron

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Anybody know how the Lakers keep getting players back from protocol before big games?

Westbrook missed all of one game after his positive test, NBA announces Monk/Bradley are cleared and that they're playing in a few hours lol
I know they aren't good even at full strength so whatever but it's just weird how it consistently happens:jbhmm:

Daps
And I’m saying he hasn’t been good enough at shooting the 3 to offset his lack of efficiency this year. The 3 may have more value in todays game but that doesn’t mean everything else is irrelevant. You dudes are so warped by todays game that you’ll try to convince that a nikka shooting 43% from the field is actually having a comparable season to a nikka shooting 52% from the field because of his TS
I just explained to you that TS% is a more accurate measurement of efficiency because FG% doesn't value all shots in the appropriate manner. Why would you then make up some bullshyt to deflect from being wrong? Do you not understand basic math as to why you can't comprehend this:

x-player goes 4-10 from the field (all three-point shots), which is 40 FG%, but he ends up getting 12 points.
y-player goes 5-10 from the field (all two-point shots), which is 50 FG%, but he ends up getting only 10 points.

x-player is more efficient despite having a lower FG%. That's the problem with FG%.

Can you not see that x-player is scoring more points on the same volume, which means he's more efficient? It's the reason why Steph is just as efficient as KD because he takes and makes considerably more three-point shots. I know you like to bullshyt all the time, particularly when it comes to Steph, but it's Xmas, my g. No reason for you to be pulling this shyt today.

Enjoy the festivities of the day.

:salute:

Last edited: