Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
This season has been amazing overall, the games are competitive and the storylines are entertaining as hell low fukkin key.

Harden becoming an above average level player and KD leading them on some MVP shyt with Kyrie and his vaccine refusal.

The Lakers and all the badfit Westbrook shyt, Bron getting hurt then coming back in MVP form, day to day Davis doing his usual routine.

Jokic crazy start, Zion weight watching, Cade coming along nicely, Rockets surge after the 2 cornerstone players get hurt, Wizards unexpectedly good, MEM still winning without Ja, less calls, more contact, no gimmick free throws, Suns improvement, Ant Edwards explosiveness, GS dominant without Klay, ect.

Season has been fire :wow:

I'm mad Zion ain't a part of this shyt but look how a consistently good organization like MEM can win games without JA and look how a bad organization like NO can't keep anyone healthy and can't win games if the best player is out.

The Pels are jinxed from that Louisiana racism :mjgrin:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The offense ran a lot more smoothly with Wiggins out.

:sas2:
You would be running real pink and fatly if I found yo bytch ass. Garbage ass nikka. I'd beat the interest in offensive dynamics in the absence of overrated Canadian high schoolers out yo bytch ass. Take yo bytch ass to bed you fukkin failure.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Thaddeus young with not even 1 minute of playing time in a blowout

His stats are looking absolutely horrid this year because of seldom playing time

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
FHDvIxzXsBQcpgj

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali