Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

jsut go full blow youth movement. Everytime we kick one of the old heads out the lineups the youth steps up.
Kicked Theis out the rotation and Sengun stepped uo

kick Danuel house jr out the rotation and KJ stepping up.

let Josh Christopher start and he responded with good production.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
The Ja Morant comments look way more heartbreaking when you see the interview. He was deadass heartbroken by it

Daps
The Ja Morant comments look way more heartbreaking when you see the interview. He was deadass heartbroken by it

:hhh: I love Ja, but a lot of nba players nowadays are too fukking soft. Who cares what a few fans said, if some little shyt like that breaks your heart then imagine the pressure of trying to win a ring every year.

These guys want all the glory but none of the pressure that comes with it.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Amazing how that works now that a certain someone has been out :ohhh:

I think we were talking about they should trade fox. I know that’s how I’d be looking, plus the contract for fox is easier to move for value, I can imagine a few teams would want fox. It’s not like he’s bad but the kings need to shake
It up and they have Mitchell and haliburton move fox.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Haliburton hAs 3rd straight double doubles

Amazing how that works now that a certain someone has been out :ohhh:

I'm still mad the Suns took Jalen Smith over him. Waste of a top ten pick.

Imagine Haliburton in Monty's system being mentored by Chris Paul.:wow:

The coli told me I was dumb to say Haliburton is better than Fox… I told them the eye test don’t lie… I like Fox as a player but Haliburton controls the game better as a PG and play under control..

Kings gonna be stupid to get rid of the wrong player tho… Knicks can use Haliburton at the PG but they ain’t got no real assets… Philly can offer Ben and Maxi

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Christmas slate is already blown up

Hawks/Knicks with no Trae Young, Bucks/Celtics with no Giannis or Middleton, Lakers/Nets with no AD, KD, Kyrie and possibly no Harden, Mavs/Jazz with possibly no Luka

Warriors/Suns should still be good but that was supposed to be Klay’s big return and that isn’t happening either

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
:hhh: I love Ja, but a lot of nba players nowadays are too fukking soft. Who cares what a few fans said, if some little shyt like that breaks your heart then imagine the pressure of trying to win a ring every year.

These guys want all the glory but none of the pressure that comes with it.

i think that’s just called being a human my nikka

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Christmas slate is already blown up

Hawks/Knicks with no Trae Young, Bucks/Celtics with no Giannis or Middleton, Lakers/Nets with no AD, KD, Kyrie and possibly no Harden, Mavs/Jazz with possibly no Luka

Warriors/Suns should still be good but that was supposed to be Klay’s big return and that isn’t happening either
Warriors will probably be missing Wiggins and Poole and they still have to hope they make it to Saturday with no further cases