Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
hes legit, I called it late in Free Agency when dude was sitting there unsigned, Im shocked more teams didnt try to lock him in, a smart GM should have locked him into a 3 year deal, because hes gonna get a nice contract now after this season ends. I really wanted the Bulls to get him as our backup.

He can really play though, his playmaking reminds me of Jokic @Gil Scott-Heroin

He needs to work on his foul issues
Yep not even sure if we'll have the money to resign him for next season if he continues to improve. His constant fouling is his biggest issue

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This would be a bad bad look for them if they were to trade Russ. That low level cutthroat shyt:scust:

Might be Russ who wants to dip.

Remember when he wanted to play with his best friend Harden? Dipped after one year...nikka left houston after the playoff lost and just never went back.

Then he was talking all that buddy buddy shyt with Beal. Gone to LA one year later cause he "wanted to go home".

Now that it's not working and he looking kind of :usure: and being at home aint all that special anymore he might be wanting to move on again.

OKC should make the call:russ:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Might be Russ who wants to dip.

Remember when he wanted to play with his best friend Harden? Dipped after one year...nikka left houston after the playoff lost and just never went back.

Then he was talking all that buddy buddy shyt with Beal. Gone to LA one year later cause he "wanted to go home".

Now that it's not working and he looking kind of :usure: and being at home aint all that special anymore he might be wanting to move on again.

OKC should make the call:russ:
He would have to put that narrative out there that he wants out or else the Lakers wanting to move on from him after one-third of the season will make him out to be one of the worst star players of all time. I don't see this happening as Bron will also look bad in the light plus what star will want to join the Lakers in the future for how they moved on from Russ so quickly?