Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Agreed on the first part, he is playing like shyt, but the team is not structured to accentuate his strengths whatsoever. He's just trying to make it work.

I don't think Fultz and Anthony would ever be able to play with each other, atleast not as a winning tandem. The spacing doesn't work at all and neither is good enough defensively to offset that
that team isn't going to be playing legit defense any time soon either way. they're out there running open tryouts sets.

i don't even know if the fultz project works out but getting away from their old offense, finding guys who can get buckets without the whole shotclock, etc is all they need to really be worried about for a while

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
that team isn't going to be playing legit defense any time soon either way. they're out there running open tryouts sets.

i don't even know if the fultz project works out but getting away from their old offense, finding guys who can get buckets without the whole shotclock, etc is all they need to really be worried about for a while

They also need to figure out what they're going to do with Bamba. If they aren't going to pay him, then they need to offers are out there for his services.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Damn I can see a bunch of teams that could use him

A lot of teams could use him, but you're going to have to pay him as well either this offseason or next and his agent is....... Rich Paul. I would assume if they move him then they're going to pay Hunter and let him be their SF for the future.