Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps

No foul call on this shot, yet on the next possession Steph barely touches Little and gets called for a foul on a three-point shot.

And this is why he's the most disrespected superstar in NBA history.

:picard:

adfldqon7g481.jpg

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
ain't gonna be towns' team much longer anyways

edwards comes across as a dude who's not even aware that being that kind of honest is 'harmful to team chemistry' or whatever. probably said as much and more to kat's face too

and he's right :yeshrug:

It's exactly why I've said before that the media is going to go right to Ant for comments the moment that there starts to be valid questions about KAT's future in Minny. He needs to learn to stop being brutal honest as he's playing right into the media's hands.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
ain't gonna be towns' team much longer anyways

edwards comes across as a dude who's not even aware that being that kind of honest is 'harmful to team chemistry' or whatever. probably said as much and more to kat's face too

and he's right :yeshrug:

grown ass man should be able to hear real criticism and make changes...if KAT feels someway about this, it say more about him than ANT

ANT is a breath of fresh air in a sports world where everyone is concerned about image

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
grown ass man should be able to hear real criticism and make changes...if KAT feels someway about this, it say more about him than ANT

ANT is a breath of fresh air in a sports world where everyone is concerned about image

It's one thing to feel that way, but it's another to say it publicly in front of the cameras. It's some things you keep behind closed doors and that's one of them. All he's literally doing is giving the media content for their talk shows and playing right into their hands. Dude has gotta learn to move smarter.

Nero Christ

Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
It's one thing to feel that way, but it's another to say it publicly. It's some things you keep behind closed doors and that's one of them. All he's literally doing is giving the media content for their talk shows and playing right into their hands. Dude has gotta learn to move smarter.

what makes you think ANT hasn't said this to KAT privately either in the locker or on the sidelines?

fact is the Wolves have catered to KAT for years now going back to the Butler shyt...he either needs to man up or move on cause the same situation with Butler is happening to KAT again with ANT. The personalities Jimmy & Edwards have don't mesh well with Town's

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
what makes you think ANT hasn't said this to KAT privately either in the locker or on the sidelines?

fact is the Wolves have catered to KAT for years now going back to the Butler shyt...he either needs to man up or move on cause the same situation with Butler is happening to KAT again with ANT. The personalities Jimmy & Edwards have don't mesh well with Town's

My nikka it doesn't matter where he said it to him in the locker room or on the sidelines :mjlol:

You're not supposed to say it publicly in front of the cameras as it's literally giving the media the content that they are clamoring for. An unfiltered athlete that doesn't know when to shut the fukk up talking and not give out too much information is a media person's dreams interview. Ant is becoming that athlete.

Keep that shyt behind closed doors and not say it publicly in front of the cameras.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
KAT doesn’t rub me as the type to be ok with becoming a #2 in a locker room or fan base. I obviously don’t know him so I could be way off base but that’s what I’d guess

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
KAT doesn’t rub me as the type to be ok with becoming a #2 in a locker room or fan base. I obviously don’t know him so I could be way off base but that’s what I’d guess

KAT has had years to show that he was the #1 guy on the team and in the locker room. As I said last year, Ant jacking the mic from him during that one interview showed what he thought of him as I highly doubt that he would have done that to any other #1 player in the locker room and not deal with any pushback. He legit let him come to the team and completely jack everything away from him. That's more so on KAT than Ant.

Ant just needs to learn to stop saying every thought publicly that comes to mind.

Nero Christ

Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
My nikka it doesn't matter where he said it to him in the locker room or on the sidelines :mjlol:

You're not supposed to say it publicly in front of the cameras as it's literally giving the media the content that they are clamoring for. An unfiltered athlete that doesn't know when to shut the fukk up talking and not give out too much information is a media person's dreams interview. Ant is becoming that athlete.

Keep that shyt behind closed doors and not say it publicly in front of the cameras.

I agree with this until a player ain't listening to teammates & the coaches about what he needs to do...then extra pressure is needed