Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I want Anthony Edwards to be the face of the NBA one day. He’s just scratching the surface of how good he’s gonna be imo.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Angry Wiggs had a point to prove last night :wow:

What really bothered Wiggins, according to players who have kept in touch with him since he joined Golden State, was the perceived hypocrisy of it all. One thing that Wiggins has always valued is family. It is everything to him. So when Rosas arrived and started to preach the importance of family to Wiggins, organized a trip to the Bahamas, met with Wiggins’ family, it resonated with him. At a Twins game during Rosas’ first summer on the job, he cradled Wiggins’ daughter in his arms and promised to build a relationship not just with Wiggins the player, but Wiggins the person.

Rosas preached the importance of staying together, of bonding and fighting even when they were undermanned. So when Rosas traded him, Wiggins didn’t flip out, because he never flips out. But he did find it funny, all that talk about family and togetherness only to see Rosas trade all but two of the players that took that Bahamas trip before Rosas’ tenure was even a year old. Then came Rosas’ unceremonious exit just before training camp, and it did not go unnoticed.

“That man held my daughter,” Wiggins said with disdain to anyone who asked him about both his trade and his reaction to the firing of Rosas.

Wiggins threw down that dunk in the second quarter of a 123-110 Warriors win with a ferociousness that has rarely been seen in him, not for ages in Minnesota and certainly not in Golden State. It came in the middle of a 10-for-10 start for Wiggins, paving the way for a 35-point night, and punctuated once and for all his departure from the Timberwolves.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I wonder how LWO feel when they see randle balling like he is, Zo, BI, Kuz, D'Angelo. Maybe even Thomas Bryant, caruso

Y'all miss them and think what could have been? Remember when y'all thought you had the best young core

It's good to see them prosper, but bittersweet. Especially guys like Julius/Caruso who we just let walk. I can understand BI/Zo because it brought us AD