Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Westbrook just ain't going to cut the turnovers down man.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Kuzma hitting game winners

we gonna have to talk about Bron making players woat

dude can only play with players that can only shoot 3s and beta big men like kevin love and AD

GUNA HAVE TO TALK ABOUT IT?

I BEEN TALKIN BOUT IT FOR YEARS

BUT THEY DONT HEAR ME THO

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Former LWO got the Bulls and Wiz Kids looking like 1/2 seeds out there :mjcry:

I wonder how LWO feel when they see randle balling like he is, Zo, BI, Kuz, D'Angelo. Maybe even Thomas Bryant, caruso

Y'all miss them and think what could have been? Remember when y'all thought you had the best young core

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I was wondering why beal was having such an off shooting night. I mean okoro and the other bruh no played good defense. But just watched the presser and turns out his grandma passed yesterday :mjcry: prayers up. I remember when mine died and just the whole sadness of never having seen our uncle's and aunts so sad. It was like a contagion of sadness watching your entire blood line in inconsolable tears.

Daps
Russ really waved everyone off just to drive and turn the rock over with a dumb ass drive.

At this point I’m surprised his teammates even throw Russ the ball when he calls for it.
This is a dumb as fukk narrative that you’re pushing but your obsession is impressive. Nothing going on in the last two games has anything to do with the resume Westbrook has put out there for over a decade.

Then again you barely understand basketball outside of biases and some numbers you work together, there’s no way in hell you’ve actually ever PLAYED or understood real basketball.
Spoken like someone that hasn't been watching Westbrook for the past decade. bu-bu-but his resume.

:picard:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Through 12 games Kevin Durant has a FG% of .585.

Demar DeRozan is attempting double the amount of 3 pointers per game that he took in San Antonio last season.

Can someone explain what is going on offensively with Nikola Vucevic?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Through 12 games Kevin Durant has a FG% of .585.

Demar DeRozan is attempting double the amount of 3 pointers per game that he took in San Antonio last season.

Can someone explain what is going on offensively with Nikola Vucevic?
he ain't a #1 option in a steve clifford slow the hell down and get the ball to al jefferson vuc offense anymore