Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Daps
Gonna keep my foot on your neck as long as Kerr starts prioritizing him and puts him in positions to be effective. It’s nothing personal though brother
Starts prioritizing him?

If you don't get this training wheel shyt the fukk outta here. He's been put in position to score all season; playing alongside Steph is the easiest system in play in, you literally get more open looks and more room to operate in than anywhere else. He's given the ball to do his thing all the damn time but settles too much and isn't aggressive when he needs to be. That's entirely on him.

My neck is only gonna be sore for one day out of the month, whereas yours is gonna feel pressure for all the rest of the days of the month.

:mjgrin:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Starts prioritizing him?

If you don't get this training wheel shyt the fukk outta here. He's been put in position to score all season; playing alongside Steph is the easiest system in play in, you literally get more open looks and more room to operate in than anywhere else. He's given the ball to do his thing all the damn time but settles too much and isn't aggressive when he needs to be. That's entirely on him.

My neck is only gonna be sore for one day out of the month, whereas yours is gonna feel pressure for all the rest of the days of the month.

:mjgrin:

Kerr has admitted himself he hasn’t put him in positions to score and be aggressive and mentioned he had a minutes limit/restriction the first 4-5 games when you were shytting on him.

Daps
Kerr has admitted himself he hasn’t put him in positions to score and be aggressive and mentioned he had a minutes limit/restriction the first 4-5 games when you were shytting on him.

This is only a coach trying to take the heat off his player who's been struggling.

The same way the rest of the Warriors players have been coddling him. Wiggins isn't a rookie, he shouldn't need anyone to hold his hand on the court.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
This is only a coach trying to take the heat off his player who's been struggling.

The same way the rest of the Warriors players have been coddling him. Wiggins isn't a rookie, he shouldn't need anyone to hold his hand on the court.

This is cap and we both know this.

Daps
This is cap and we both know this.

That's because he's not involving himself in the play. That's on him. My g, don't pull this bullshyt when I've seen you regularly criticize his passiveness. It's funny how everyone else in the rotation doesn't have this issue, yet it's only Wiggins; the same issues he had in Minnesota.

That's why Steph was clowning on his aggression -

The whole cotdamn team is treating him like a baby. Stop trying to paint this any other way.

:hubie:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
That's because he's not involving himself in the play. That's on him. My g, don't pull this bullshyt when I've seen you regularly criticize his passiveness. It's funny how everyone else in the rotation doesn't have this issue, yet it's only Wiggins; the same issues he had in Minnesota.

That's why Steph was clowning on his aggression -

Stop trying to paint this any other way.

:hubie:

Bro he’s used as a spacer when he’s with Steph and he’s an okay-decent shooter. He doesn’t get to run with the spacing of the bench unit with guys like Bjelica, Otto and Poole a lot from what I remember. Dray and Looney are clogging the driving lanes..what is he supposed to do?

Now I will say he should start screen and cutting off ball and being more aggressive with that and that’s on him. But he clearly hasn’t been put in positions or giving the ball to be a shot creator like Poole.