Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide

Nobody in the NBA gets doubled more than Shai, Clippers and Lakers were sending running doubles at him. Outside of Durant he might be the best one on one scorer in the league. Go watch a thunder game and you will see he's automatic at the top of key.

He's very patient and it's impossible to speed him up and he's got this side step shot off the dribble that he can make from 25+ feet that defies logic. I'm telling you breh this dude has all the ingredients to be a future MVP.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Nobody in the NBA gets doubled more than Shai, Clippers and Lakers were sending running doubles at him. Outside of Durant he might be the best one on one scorer in the league. Go watch a thunder game and you will see he's automatic at the top of key.

He's very patient and it's impossible to speed him up and he's got this side step shot off the dribble that he can make from 25+ feet that defies logic. I'm telling you breh this dude has all the ingredients to be a future MVP.
He’s nice but MVP? :wow:

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
He’s nice but MVP? :wow:

He can get his shot off the dribble anytime he wants and I'm not talking just any jumper he gets the shot that wants every single time. That's a very rare trait. If you watched the Lakers game the announcers kept saying I like how he dribbles. He has some sort of dribble combination and instincts that allow him to freeze the defender and create alot of space when being guarded one on one. Teams are sending running doubles at him cuz the guy guarding him can never seem to contest his shots. When you combine that with his side step dribble at the rim and overall parents he can't be guarded.

This is what I'm talking about look at the move he put on Reggie, clippers gave up shortly after and just sent a running double at him. He cooked the Lakers the same way.

Last edited: