Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh no doubt. I was just reminiscing doing a 'what if' since we drafted the nicca. I was elated to the max to get PG & Kawhi

-How did Melo not get the last shot?
:youngsabo:

You know damn well why he didn’t get the last shot.

But in all seriousness Russ was looking for him but OKC keyed in on not letting Melo get the rock.

Daps
KD getting to multiple conference finals with Russ as his 2nd best teammate (in the west) is an all-time accomplishment
Westbrook was never this bad.

I said at the time during his MVP season that him having his own team was the worst thing for his game, when everyone was distracted by all his triple doubles. His game turned into a caricature of itself. He was free to do whatever, without consequence. It was the perfect breeding ground for his bad habits to amplify and proliferate.

There was once upon a time he was a good defender, but hunting for rebounds to pad his stats instead of sticking to his assignment, killed all that. He has no respect for that part of the game anymore, that's why he has no problem just abandoning his assignments, wherever and whenever.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
@FAH1223 The Wizards finally won a trade. Russ is a huge liability

It has been nice to see the Wizards not turn the ball over as much so far this season. Though, Dinwiddie has been disappearing the last couple games. But he doesn't turn the rock over like this. :whew:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Westbrook was never this bad.

I said at the time during his MVP season that him having his own team was the worst thing for his game, when everyone was distracted by all his triple doubles. His game turned into a caricature of itself. He was free to do whatever, without consequence. It was the perfect breeding ground for his bad habits to amplify and proliferate.

There was once upon a time he was a good defender, but hunting for rebounds to pad his stats instead of sticking to his assignment, killed all that. He has no respect for that part of the game anymore, that's why he has no problem just abandoning his assignments, wherever and whenever.

Now I do what I want :lolbron: