Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
I think the Wolves in particular are going to be that team because they actually like playing with each other and they have 3 legit all star talents on the squad.

The Cavs I think will eventually fall apart since they are so disjointed positionwise and they have personality clashes. They are a Sexton and Love trade away from being a near 35-40 win team I feel, assuming they get someone who can match Sexton's production whether it's on offense or defense
Nah that’s BS. Cavs have the hardest schedule in the league & won 3 straight playing defense. These other low level teams is hot shooting which isn’t sustainable. I don’t know where you get that disjointed & personality clash shyt from. They all fuxk with each other

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Of course Kidd would turn the mavs to a slow plodding, shyt offense when they were setting records a few seasons ago

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Mobley is what we though wiseman would be

They’re not even close to being the same player comparison wise coming out of college :mjlol:

The knock on Mobley was that it would take time for his offense to catch up with his defense and with Wiseman, you couldn’t even do a player comparison as he fukkery up by leaving Memphis early.

Last edited:
Daps
They’re not even close to being the same player comparison wise coming out of college :mjlol:

The knock on Mobley was that it would take time for his offense to catch up with his defense and with Wiseman, you couldn’t even do a player comparison as he fukkery up by leaving Memphis early.
The many things that Mobley is doing now is what was expected out of Wiseman.

The defensive versatility, stretching the floor, protecting the paint, capable finisher and playing to his size. These were all attributes that folks expected from Wiseman. I know this because I read all the scouting reports and what everyone else was saying on this board.