Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
T Mann hasn’t expanded his game whatsoever @pete clemenza

Outside of PG we were looking for 4-6 things happening to have a good start to the season:

-Morris Sr. becoming the #2 option on offense
-A leap in play from Kennard
-A leap in play from Mann
-The continued above average playoff play from Reggie
-A resurgence-comeback year from Bledsoe
-Maybe the rook Brandon Boston gets some minutes
etc..

Now maybe two or three of these things happens at best which has us win a few games early on but none of them happening is just:unimpressed::francis:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I swear Colin Sexton could be an All NBA player if he ever learns how to be a team player.

I think you're right but at this point I feel he's doing the shyt outta spite. They don't like him because they think he's an ass and he doesn't like them because he thinks they ain't shyt.

I really want him outta there.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I can see the Wolves and Cavs actually having more sustained success then years past though they both start the season hot until 10 games.. and reality sets in.

One of those teams might make a play in push.

I think the Wolves in particular are going to be that team because they actually like playing with each other and they have 3 legit all star talents on the squad.

The Cavs I think will eventually fall apart since they are so disjointed positionwise and they have personality clashes. They are a Sexton and Love trade away from being a near 35-40 win team I feel, assuming they get someone who can match Sexton's production whether it's on offense or defense