Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Am I tripping if I say that Anthony Edwards is about to take the twolves team over if he hasn’t already? (Kat isn’t a team leader type dude) but it seems like Edwards is their “it” guy.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I tripping if I say that Anthony Edwards is about to take the twolves team over if he hasn’t already? (Kat isn’t a team leader type dude) but it seems like Edwards is their “it” guy.
KAT is one of the most efficient scorers in the league.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

He already has, KAT's putting up consistent numbers but Edwards is the guy.

He seriously shut me up, I wasn't sure if he had love for the game, but dude's just good.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
SMH

JABARI KEPT THESE nikkaS
IN THE GM IN THE 1ST HALF...

NOW HE CANT GET ANY BURN?
:devil:
:evil:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
who are we talking about now?

*Edit - You talking about Mobley? yeah no you shouldn't start 2 centers and especially with another non shooter ... That lineup was stupid and had 0 spacing which is why as you see and to my point they replaced Okoro in that lineup with Lauri Markkanen after that game and he's stayed in the starting 5 since LOL .. its really not rocket science... if you want to play Mobley just play him at the 5 which is his actual position ...however if you want to be a nonsensical low rate organization you do amateur hour shyt like starting 3 centers which is what they're currently doing :manny:
But yet it's our best lineup with those 3 out there. At this point, I thought yall would stop with the "Mobley is a 5" BS. But I guess not. Markenen shot hasn't fallen:yeshrug: but he's been decent defensively.

Mobley & Allen dominate shyt together and don't get in each others way. You should watch us more :yeshrug:

Daps
But yet it's our best lineup with those 3 out there. At this point, I thought yall would stop with the "Mobley is a 5" BS. But I guess not. Markenen shot hasn't fallen:yeshrug: but he's been decent defensively.

Mobley & Allen dominate shyt together and don't get in each others way. You should watch us more :yeshrug:
Forgive @Left.Clownshoe, for he doesn't watch any games, that's why he doesn't know what the fukk he's talking about.

:manny:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Jordan ain't letting his first legit star go. He will just give him a Brinks truck

There's only so much money an NBA team can give their players. There's a lot more money off the court if LaMelo becomes a Laker. I'm sure Lavar knows this.