Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
But yet it's our best lineup with those 3 out there. At this point, I thought yall would stop with the "Mobley is a 5" BS. But I guess not. Markenen shot hasn't fallen:yeshrug: but he's been decent defensively.

Mobley & Allen dominate shyt together and don't get in each others way. You should watch us more :yeshrug:
1.This is like bragging about being the tallest midget :francis: you've played a whole 3 games brutha and you're sub .500 with a -5.3 net rating ... so if you're argument isn't that this lineup will have continued success throughout the duration of an NBA season and beyond please stop wasting my bandwidth with these arguing just to argue ass post ....:hhh:

2. Evan Mobley is a 5 todays game ... dont even know how thats a controversial statement... but I dont have any interest going back and forth with you about it

Patrón Papi

I’m a player
Daps
Reppin
The Land/216
1.This is like bragging about being the tallest midget :francis: you've played a whole 3 games brutha and you're sub .500 with a -5.3 net rating ... so if you're argument isn't that this lineup will have continued success throughout the duration of an NBA season and beyond please stop wasting my bandwidth with these arguing just to argue ass post ....:hhh:

2. Evan Mobley is a 5 todays game ... dont even know how thats a controversial statement... but I dont have any interest going back and forth with you about it
Aight man have a nice night :mjlol:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We all know where Lamelo is going to end up once his contract is up :snoop:

This dude is made for LA's Showtime brand.
Lamelo has already talked about wanting to be a guy that stays with his team and builds them up. He’ll easily get his rookie max extension which keeps him there for like the next 8 years at this point. Also the MJ connection probably helps outweigh Charlotte being a smaller market franchise. They can do big things together.

Patrón Papi

I’m a player
Daps
Reppin
The Land/216
Forgive @Left.Clownshoe, for he doesn't watch any games, that's why he doesn't know what the fukk he's talking about.

:manny:
I mean don’t get me wrong will it work every night? Nah but right now it’s working. If it wasn’t for the dumb turnovers late in games cavs could easily be 3-0 so far. But what do I know… I just watch the games :manny:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can tell Suggs is going to shoot like shyt the whole year and than randomly have a 50 point game at some point after the allstar break.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
He's come off the bench for four out of his five seasons, either on losing teams or ones hovering around .500, of course, it stands to reason there's not going to be the continuity (minutes, lineups, and personnel) to where he's going to come out having a positive plus-minus. Once again, showing your inability of being able to contextualize stats properly.

It says less about him and more about the situations he was in.

If he's in the starting lineup for the Warriors and they stay relatively healthy, he'll come out with a positive plus-minus at the end of the season. But what does that prove? It's a meaningless stat to hang an argument on in this context. His plus-minus shouldn't be the center of discussion - it should be about does his play lead to winning basketball.

Oubre will provide them with more impact than a pure shooter will. His versatility, defense, athleticism and energy will be of more benefit than someone who's primarily a pure shooter.

Gimmick Scott "I Watch Games" Heroin in a nutshell :manny: