Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Lakers play the blazing hot t wolves in Minnesota.

@CantStop @2Quik4UHoes @Trojan 24 brace yourself brehs :wow:

Tonight might sting more than usual.

I’m a Raider fan, I understand the importance of healthy apathy….
er2in5j.png

Daps
Reppin
Denver
20 minutes off the bench from Murray would be massive. That's time typically reserved for Austin Rivers, Bryn Forbes, Campazzo and Bones Hyland (I know he just went nuts in Philly but he's shooting 38% on the season).

Murray is a huge jump in talent from the guys they're trotting out there right now.
Yep. He’ll probably be a defensive liability, but if you’re just giving him Forbes’ minutes, you’re still not losing much defensively.

And a Murray/Bones bench backcourt can swing a series.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’ll say this. It’s no debate, he’s the best finisher at the rim, him and Steph. For how short they are compared to other players, it’s amazing what they get off in the paint.
Tony Parker statistically is as good if not better than both around the rim in a league that wasn't nearly as friendly to small ball and PG's.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Tony Parker statistically is as good if not better than both around the rim in a league that wasn't nearly as friendly to small ball and PG's.
To be fair, give Kyrie the greatest power forward of all time and nothing but dead eye shooters for optimal spacing... and he’d likely do fairly well scoring over rasho nestrovich, eric dampier, kendrick perkins, the small ball Suns & Heatles, etc.

It took a great amount of skill and talent for Tony to take advantage like he did with the PnR and floaters. Kyrie has that level of skill and talent tho imo.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair, give Kyrie the greatest power forward of all time and nothing but dead eye shooters for optimal spacing... and he’d likely do fairly well scoring over rasho nestrovich, eric dampier, kendrick perkins, the small ball Suns & Heatles, etc.

It took a great amount of skill and talent for Tony to take advantage like he did with the PnR and floaters. Kyrie has that level of skill and talent tho imo.

It is arguable that he has those right now though :pachaha:
KD as (goat level) power forward
Patty Mills, Curry and Aldridge three of the best shooters in the league :yeshrug:

And did you see Orlando's defense against Kyrie? :francis: