Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio

tank.gif

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Damn Nets can't even come at the 76ers because the fukk nikka didn't participate or anything with the organization. I can guarantee they didn't know

Nahhhh Simmons took a physical to facilitate the trade, so I’m willing to bet that the Nets found out then but still let the trade go through anyways. I guess my question is exactly how bad is his back problems? Is it MPJ bad that will require surgery or is it something he can manage through the pain with no surgery.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Matisse missed like 3 layups

:feedme: details

Injured my back playing in college. Took off to dunk and got undercut midair. Two herniated disks compressing nerves. The epidural shot injects an anti-inflammatory steroid directly into the area where the nerve is compressed. Best case scenario is it alleviates significant pain. The process itself is mad invasive. You're on your stomach, locally anesthetized, and they inject this big ass needle into your back near your spine. You feel unbearable pressure. It's not a pleasant experience. For him to get that kind of shot, the nerve pain is serious. The next step is usually back surgery.