Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
the facts are you think charlotte beating the defending champs is normal in the first place :skip: be less transparent

concern trolling is the lamest shyt i swear. people can't even be honest about hating anymore? we that scary?

Didn’t they win against them the last time they played?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
they shouldnt have lost to detroit on Sunday :francis:
young team looks past bottom barrel squad they ain't lost to in 4+ years, disappointing - definitely not surprising

but we not gonna act like the hornets are supposed to beat the bucks 3 times in the same year is normal. and people calling out charlotte's defense is easy - way more folk should be calling out the fact that borrego literally can't design an offense. a quick glance at touches per game across the league would spell out how the coach has been crutching off of one guy hard the past two years. same coach gets in his feelings when that player tries to do too much.
Didn’t they win against them the last time they played?
say it plainly. why do you think the bucks should ever lose to the hornets when healthy :skip:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
young team looks past bottom barrel squad they ain't lost to in 4+ years, disappointing - definitely not surprising

but we not gonna act like the hornets are supposed to beat the bucks 3 times in the same year is normal. and people calling out charlotte's defense is easy - way more folk should be calling out the fact that borrego literally can't design an offense. a quick glance at touches per game across the league would spell out how the coach has been crutching off of one guy hard the past two years. same coach gets in his feelings when that player tries to do too much.

say it plainly. why do you think the bucks should ever lose to the hornets when healthy :skip:

All I’m saying is that had about 10 games above their losses and they now blew it and they looking worse that’s all. They need to get organized and win.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
All I’m saying is that had about 10 games above their losses and they now blew it and they looking worse that’s all. They need to get organized and win.
I remember when guys here didn't even need a reason to call a player a bytch and just keep it moving. Here you are with some but but but but im just saying I don't get the reasoning shyt first thing in the morning :mjlol:

You're not 'curious' or anything. Anybody watching could tell you - and has made it known - that Borrego ain't coaching shyt. He looked like he turned a corner when he was forced to play guys he forgot about, then forgot about them all over again. The team has no size worth a damn so they get mauled in the paint whenever opposing teams decide to exploit it. And Hayward being hurt means that Lamelo goes back to being top 5 in touches per game while asked to be the primary facilitator and scorer for a team of inconsistent offensive players top to bottom.

And nobody even tripping because we get a pick and Borrego gets closer to getting fired if we miss the playoffs anyways :dead:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I remember when guys here didn't even need a reason to call a player a bytch and just keep it moving. Here you are with some but but but but im just saying I don't get the reasoning shyt first thing in the morning :mjlol:

You're not 'curious' or anything. Anybody watching could tell you - and has made it known - that Borrego ain't coaching shyt. He looked like he turned a corner when he was forced to play guys he forgot about, then forgot about them all over again. The team has no size worth a damn so they get mauled in the paint whenever opposing teams decide to exploit it. And Hayward being hurt means that Lamelo goes back to being top 5 in touches per game while asked to be the primary facilitator and scorer for a team of inconsistent offensive players top to bottom.

And nobody even tripping because we get a pick and Borrego gets closer to getting fired if we miss the playoffs anyways :dead:

Then they should tell Borrego to kick rocks, cause that team ain't advancing with that dude.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Then they should tell Borrego to kick rocks, cause that team ain't advancing with that dude.
:ohhh: profound

next we can stop acting like this is some treadmill, end of the road situation just because the coach likes to promote win now attitudes with trez and IT like bouknight, thor, and kai don't exist.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
:ohhh: profound

next we can stop acting like this is some treadmill, end of the road situation just because the coach likes to promote win now attitudes with trez and IT like bouknight, thor, and kai don't exist.

They got the pieces of course, guess it's the coach then.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the facts are you think charlotte beating the defending champs is normal in the first place :skip: be less transparent

concern trolling is the lamest shyt i swear. people can't even be honest about hating anymore? we that scary?
He not hating he just a Melo stan. Y’all know how we feel with them incompetent Bron stans :mjlol:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Ja out here dropping 50 and Zion out here acting like a real bytch made nikka. What the fukk made this nikka think it was a good idea to completely ghost his team :gucci:. Does bro think this shyt won't follow him thru his career. Get yo bytch ass married into money step dad out the fukking paint. I wish I would listen to a nikka that's not my actual pops. Get yo but j ass on nikka.

Imagine if one day, LeBron was like " I'm gonna listen to Lambo about my career" :mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Pistons are trash and need to get better, common sense.
I don't know. Casey is a former coach of the year. Dude knows how to win games. Not having 20 wins at this point in the year.... maybe Cade's got other priorities like growing his brand.

And is Bey selfish? :jbhmm: Why does he think he needs that many shots when his shooting is worse across the board?