Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
@FAH1223 I know y’all trying to tank, but the Bullets might back their way in to the play-in tournament again with the way my Hornets are collapsing :mjlol:
April 10th is going to be a huge game :smh:

We 0-2 since All Star Break... got the surging Pistons tomorrow @MercuryHayes ... I'm hoping we can catch San Antonio, Portland, New Orleans and New York :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The Bulls don't have to beat good teams because Caruso and Ball are still out and there's too many games for this loss to matter.

That's what they told me.

:francis:
The Bulls don't have a culture or defensive identity in place without Caruso/Lonzo out there.

This roster is not built like Miami where they always have high IQ defenders on the floor with an established team defense in place that is on point.

Caruso and Ball make Vuc immensely better on defense because they attack the PnR at an elite level. Without those guys, the Bulls go from a team that can win ugly and get stops against anyone, to a team that has to rely on outscoring teams to win.

There is no in between or balance without them. It's legit like the Warriors without Draymond defensively.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
The Bulls don't have a culture or defensive identity in place without Caruso/Lonzo out there.

This roster is not built like Miami where they always have high IQ defenders on the floor with an established team defense in place that is on point.

Caruso and Ball make Vuc immensely better on defense because they attack the PnR at an elite level. Without those guys, the Bulls go from a team that can win ugly and get stops against anyone, to a team that has to rely on outscoring teams to win.

There is no in between or balance without them. It's legit like the Warriors without Draymond defensively.

I don't wanna hear that shyt man, go win a game, go beat somebody.

They got 2 all-stars out there, if it takes outscoring the other team to win so be it. Do it.

I'm just supposed to forget about DeMVP's streak of 30+ games? Bucks, Friday, at home. ESPN. Win.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't wanna hear that shyt man, go win a game, go beat somebody.

They got 2 all-stars out there, if it takes outscoring the other team to win so be it. Do it.

I'm just supposed to forget about DeMVP's streak of 30+ games? Bucks, Friday, at home. ESPN. Win.
They do win games.
:hubie:

I just don't expect them to win against elite teams often because they can't defend well enough to. Memphis and Miami can lock you tf up, it's easier for them to get a W because they can beat you on both sides of the ball. Chicago really only a threat on offense at the moment.

It is what it is