Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I don't know. Casey is a former coach of the year. Dude knows how to win games. Not having 20 wins at this point in the year.... maybe Cade's got other priorities like growing his brand.

And is Bey selfish? :jbhmm: Why does he think he needs that many shots when his shooting is worse across the board?

They play with heart but if they ain't winning games they not going anywhere. They also got a bunch of young talent that could eventually be a contender if they develop well.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Ja out here dropping 50 and Zion out here acting like a real bytch made nikka. What the fukk made this nikka think it was a good idea to completely ghost his team :gucci:. Does bro think this shyt won't follow him thru his career. Get yo bytch ass married into money step dad out the fukking paint. I wish I would listen to a nikka that's not my actual pops. Get yo but j ass on nikka.

Imagine if one day, LeBron was like " I'm gonna listen to Lambo about my career" :mjlol:
I get that business is business and strictly financial but being a bytch to your teammates and fans is personal :yeshrug:

At the end of the day, I have a hard time seeing that being a bytch is the only way to get traded. Not even saying what’s good to a fellow brethren who is only one in a a few hundred brehs in the world to do same thing you are and is your new colleague. :snoop:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Ja out here dropping 50 and Zion out here acting like a real bytch made nikka. What the fukk made this nikka think it was a good idea to completely ghost his team :gucci:. Does bro think this shyt won't follow him thru his career. Get yo bytch ass married into money step dad out the fukking paint. I wish I would listen to a nikka that's not my actual pops. Get yo but j ass on nikka.

Imagine if one day, LeBron was like " I'm gonna listen to Lambo about my career" :mjlol:

He pulling a Kawhi

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I get that business is business and strictly financial but being a bytch to your teammates and fans is personal :yeshrug:

At the end of the day, I have a hard time seeing that being a bytch is the only way to get traded. Not even saying what’s good to a fellow brethren who is only one in a a few hundred brehs in the world to do same thing you are and is your new colleague. :snoop:
Yea bro, I'm completely fine with bro doing his thing to get back, but it doesn't seem as if that's the case. It legit seems like the injury happened unexpectedly, but Zion took advantage of it to force his way out. I'm pretty sure his step pops told him to do this shyt. Step pops is trying to secure his bag. That shyt is garbage and I hope it runs future teams the wrong way, to the point that Zion deads that shyt.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yea bro, I'm completely fine with bro doing his thing to get back, but it doesn't seem as if that's the case. It legit seems like the injury happened unexpectedly, but Zion took advantage of it to force his way out. I'm pretty sure his step pops told him to do this shyt. Step pops is trying to secure his bag. That shyt is garbage and I hope it runs future teams the wrong way, to the point that Zion deads that shyt.
That next CBA gonna have mufukkaz mad as shyt. :mjlol: