Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I would trade Kyrie before the deadline. Nets ain't good enough to have nikkaz missing every other game.
Kyrie already floated the genius idea out there that he would retire if he were to be traded earlier in the season.

Nobody's going to trade for this dude in the middle of the season without knowing if he's bullshytting on that retirement front. He's already forfeiting half of his salary this year from missing home games, I wouldn't be shocked if he did retire of BK moved him.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Exactly what i expected him to do with the big 3 roster last year. Not a damn thing.

He should have NEVER been hired. He wasn't qualified to have this job in the 1st place

They weren’t full strength in the playoffs…

KD & Kyrie wanted Nash as the HC

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
My understanding was

-Kyrie wanted their previous coach fired (and Nets complied)

-KD specifically wanted Nash as the replacement -who was his guy back in GS- (and Nets complied).

-Kyrie didn’t want or care for Nash... hence their passive aggressiveness towards each other, kickstarting with Kyrie’s “we gon coach ourselves” comment... and continuing with his random desertions during last season.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
I said a top four seed not making noise during the postseason. Dummies can't read :mjlol:
They not on shyt. They look decent cause they beating on bad/tanking teams. Nobody falling for that “my turn. Your turn” shyt. :mjlol:

If anything Toronto has been more impressive.

Talking about “top two defense” :mjlol: