Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Suns will lose this game.Too much Booker ISO, Mikal Bridges shytty nonexistent offensive game, and CP3's mentally checked out.They should just start giving him rest games.If he don't turn it on in the 4th, the Suns won't have a chance.If only Landry Shamet was at least decent:francis:...I like Mikal Bridges, but his offensive game, the inconsistency of Cam Payne, and the anxiety riddled bytch that is Landry Shamet will be the undoing of the Suns.I've yet to see a game where the whole team was clicking at once.At least the top 8 in rotation.They'd be scary if they had better consistency.I think this team has '06 Dallas Mavericks written all over them.Be shocked if they made it passed the 2nd rd.
Suns might end up winning since Utah is missing Mitchell

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Suns will lose this game.Too much Booker ISO, Mikal Bridges shytty nonexistent offensive game, and CP3's mentally checked out.They should just start giving him rest games.If he don't turn it on in the 4th, the Suns won't have a chance.If only Landry Shamet was at least decent:francis:...I like Mikal Bridges, but his offensive game, the inconsistency of Cam Payne, and the anxiety riddled bytch that is Landry Shamet will be the undoing of the Suns.I've yet to see a game where the whole team was clicking at once.At least the top 8 in rotation.They'd be scary if they had better consistency.I think this team has '06 Dallas Mavericks written all over them.Be shocked if they made it passed the 2nd rd.

Like I mentioned before, Monty is too loyal to a fault to players he has coached on previous teams.

The Suns should have waited before giving Landry an extension. Honestly they probably should have traded for a better backup PG to limit CP3's minutes.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I mentioned before, Monty is too loyal to a fault to players he has coached on previous teams.

The Suns should have waited before giving Landry an extension. Honestly they probably should have traded for a better backup PG to limit CP3's minutes.
I agree about upgrading the back up pg.Cam Payne has been a circus this year.Been playing a lil better as of late, but I keep seeing too many flashes of the guy who was out of the league a few years back.Monty's a great guy, but a bit overrated as a coach.He's terrible at reading momentum & calling timely timeouts.Allows teams to go on extended runs.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I agree about upgrading the back up pg.Cam Payne has been a circus this year.Been playing a lil better as of late, but I keep seeing too many flashes of the guy who was out of the league a few years back.Monty's a great guy, but a bit overrated as a coach.He's terrible at reading momentum & calling timely timeouts.Allows teams to go on extended runs.

Cam Payne also can't drive to the right, which smart teams in the playoffs will recognize and exploit this weakness.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:damn: who is balling like that on the CAVS? I don’t pay too much attention to the NBA until after the super bowl, but for the grizzlies and Cavs to be in the position they are in is shocking me right now :mjlol:
Evan Mobley is rookie of the year

Darius Garland made a big jump

Jarrett Allen is playing at All Star level

Kevin Love giving you efficiency off the bench

Cavs when healthy playing three 7 footers at the same time with Markannen, Mobley and Allen.

Grizzlies are just doggin nikkas. Ja took that leap, and their roster just hit everyone playing their role

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Booker out there chucking his azz off.Don't know what happened to his hot hands.Haven't seen him go scorched earth since that Lakers game in the playoffs last year.Where he's locked in the whole game.Lately he starts the first qtr hot & efficient, but then cools down, and goes into chuck mode for the rest of the game.If he was truly locked in, this would've been a 60 point game.