Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'd like to see the Grizz post Jaren Jackson up more. When he gets chances, I like his moves down there. Would help them a lot in the playoffs if they gave him time to polish his game on the blocks.

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jokic finishes with a casual 26/10/8 with 1 steal
renderTimingPixel.png

on 8-13 shooting

it's crazy, it didn't even look like he was that agressive tonight in scoring, dude had 7 points 3-5 shooting in the first half and then he just casually gets this, and it didn't even seem like he shot a lot

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I'd like to see the Grizz post Jaren Jackson up more. When he gets chances, I like his moves down there. Would help them a lot in the playoffs if they gave him time to polish his game on the blocks.
nikka just rushed a 3 but wet it :dead: nikka thought the shot clock didn't reset

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The Spurs are built like a team with $40 million in cap space ready to splurge on a franchise centerpiece. I haven't really watched them this season until tonight. I like a lot of their pieces but they're missing that one guy. I just looked it up and their point differential is even on the season even though they're only 18-30.

If you dropped Luka Doncic on this team they'd win 50-55 games.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suns will lose this game.Too much Booker ISO, Mikal Bridges shytty nonexistent offensive game, and CP3's mentally checked out.They should just start giving him rest games.If he don't turn it on in the 4th, the Suns won't have a chance.If only Landry Shamet was at least decent:francis:...I like Mikal Bridges, but his offensive game, the inconsistency of Cam Payne, and the anxiety riddled bytch that is Landry Shamet will be the undoing of the Suns.I've yet to see a game where the whole team was clicking at once.At least the top 8 in rotation.They'd be scary if they had better consistency.I think this team has '06 Dallas Mavericks written all over them.Be shocked if they made it passed the 2nd rd.