Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
it’s crazy how much better Cade has been compared to Jalen Green and I was more of a Jalen fan :picard:

obviously it’s early but still

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was on/still on the Cade wagon when folks was shytting on him for dumbshyt like his height and explosiveness/preseason & early season, but I feel like its flipped too hard in the other direction. Green is going to be great...he might even be better. He in the 0.001% of athletes at his position. He needs to figure out some of the mental shyt out and get some better direction but its too early to bury him.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
it’s crazy how much better Cade has been compared to Jalen Green and I was more of a Jalen fan :picard:

obviously it’s early but still

A lot of scoring guards come into the league struggling with their jump shot year one, so it's not surprising in the slightest that Green has as well. His play and advanced metrics remind me of how bad Ant was the 1st half of the season last year. Maybe he makes the 2nd half leap like he did.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
A lot of scoring guards come into the league struggling with their jump shot year one, so it's not surprising in the slightest that Green has as well. His play and advanced metrics remind me of how bad Ant was the 1st half of the season last year. Maybe he makes the 2nd half leap like he did.

Thats a good point, far too early to write him out

but I honestly thought he would come in and take over based on his play in the G league

Hope he gets it together :ehh: