Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I’ve seen something on fultz I believe they are going to work him back in. I legit thought he would have been back by now. I get that the magic are bringing dudes along slow but they need to see what it is they have before they shut them down. More so Isaac I think we know what fultz is a backup guard

They got a logjam at the guard position with Fultz, RJ Hampton, Suggs and Anthony. Half of those dudes gotta go but they can’t make that decision without seeing all on the floor. That’s not counting Issac who they need to see before the end of the season.

I know their mantra is to take BPA and worry about the fit later, but they’re taking it to the max with no plan whatsoever:mjlol:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I go to Twitter & see Achilles in trending in Basketball. Click it & first thing shows up is a picture of Booker :francis:
Had me nervous

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Chris Paul has been the healthiest Sun in the regular season since he joined the team. We saw how his body broke down in the playoffs though. I wouldn't mind if they rested him more.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Finally Cam makes his debut. I don’t expect much and his press conference was wild but I am excited