Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Daps
my nikka Jalen Green not even a top 2 rookie on his own team :to:

my boy getting benched on the regular now

Josh Christopher and Sengun look so much more comfortable
How many bum ass nxggas do you stan? It's like you gravitate towards dudes who can't hoop. Can you let me know in advance who you're going to stan in the future so I can avoid them. Thanks in advance.

:picard:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many bum ass nxggas do you stan? It's like you gravitate towards dudes who can't hoop. Can you let me know in advance who you're going to stan in the future so I can avoid them. Thanks in advance.

:picard:
Steph at his age was a virgin at Davidson. :mjlol:
Remember they tried to do this with Brandon Ingram and Lonzo. Y’all don’t learn. I always win when it comes to scouting players. To be honest, i don’t have strong ties to him. I couldn’t careless if he flames out. :yeshrug:

Daps
DAMN THAT L
ME & JA GAVE YOU nikkaS
IS GONNA EAT YOUR SOULS
FOR ETERNITY.

STEPH COULDNT LEAD
A TEAM TO THE PLAYOFFS
WITHOUT ANOTHER ALL STAR.

GET OVER IT.
:devil:
:evil:
You shamelessly moved the goal posts at every turn with that thread; changing the thread title multiple times to cover up your bullshyt.

You initially made the thread based upon a six-game sample size about his shooting percentages and scoring, making a point over he ain't shyt without talent around him (not too dissimilar to Dame's shot at him). He then went on to not only win the scoring title, but had one of the greatest scoring seasons in NBA history. That thread will forever go down as one of the biggest backfires in Coli history. No matter how many times you try to juelz your way out of it will change that fact.

:hubie: