BALL OUT OF THE BEST PLAYERS
HANDS AT THE END OF GMS IDIOT.

REAL HOOPERS
ARENT CALLING FOR NO

DAMN SCREEN DOWN THE STRETCH
WITH A 5'8 PLAYER ON THEM.

:devil:
:evil:
What’s funny is that same 5’8 wasn’t calling for no screen on the other end. Went iso, waived the screen and got buckets. :whew:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t say they played good but you was praising curry all game lol
I WAS. and then he threw it all away by not paying attention to Holiday on the inbound. That was the game right there. 2 seconds of good defense is all Steph needed, and he blew it.

And to make it worse, he LITERALLY yelled at the whole team to PAY ATTENTION AND FOCUS minutes before that dumbass blunder. How u gonna tell the team to focus, and then immediately lose sight of THE BEST 3PT SHOOTER ON THE PACERS?!

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I WAS. and then he threw it all away by not paying attention to Holiday on the inbound. That was the game right there. 2 seconds of good defense is all Steph needed, and he blew it.

And to make it worse, he LITERALLY yelled at the whole team to PAY ATTENTION AND FOCUS minutes before that dumbass blunder. How u gonna tell the team to focus, and then immediately lose sight of THE BEST 3PT SHOOTER ON THE PACERS?!
One play is all it took huh lmaoo

Daps
i already got on him in an earlier post. i said the ENTIRE team played like shyt. I also praised steph AND Looney in the first half. get off my dikk
The problem is, you blamed Steph twice in your post (even had the nerve to blame him for one isolated incident), yet didn't even mention Wiggins once. Steph was the single reason why the Warriors were even in that game, yet you nit-pick some bullshyt that you think he's responsible for and have absolutely no smoke for Wiggins.

What would you have said if Wiggins was the only with 40 points and Steph had 11 points on 15 shots?

:unimpressed:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
The problem is, you blamed Steph twice in your post (even had the nerve to blame him for one isolated incident), yet didn't even mention Wiggins once. Steph was the single reason why the Warriors were even in that game, yet you nit-pick some bullshyt that you think he's responsible for and have absolutely no smoke for Wiggins.

What you have said if Wiggins was the only with 40 points and Steph had 11 points on 15 shots?

:unimpressed:
"one isolated incident", he says

THE GAME WAS ON THE LINE. WHAT DON'T U UNDERSTAND? It was literally the most important play of the night. And Steph lost the best three point shooter on the Pacers team :gucci:

It's the same shyt lonzo did vs the Knicks last season.

"This is how games are won and lost in this league"

THE THREE WILL HURT YOU! Steph yells at the team to focus, and then proceeds to do that shyt?!

Daps
"one isolated incident", he says

THE GAME WAS ON THE LINE. WHAT DON'T U UNDERSTAND? It was literally the most important play of the night. And Steph lost the best three point shooter on the Pacers team :gucci:!
Why make that play a point of emphasis and not his entire game? Did he have an overwhelming amount of bad plays to good plays like Wiggins did? He dropped 40 points, and everyone else struggled to even get double digits; Klay, Wiggins and Poole shot a combined 12-39, yet somehow, all your energy is directed at Steph and that one play. One play. One play. One play. Are you that blind to your own agenda that you can't see this?

:usure: