Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Daps
what a fukking Joke of a team

Klay was terrible tonight
Poole was garbaggio
a consistently shyt player like D Lee continues to get consistent minutes, even over GP2
Steph's inability to pay attention on defense for 5 seconds after he yelled at the team to focus
Steph's inability to knock down open threes. And i dont wanna hear about Indiana's defense. He blew it
Iguodala's bad passes
Everyone constantly fouling and putting teams in the bonus before they put us in the bonus
Kerr's shytty rotations and need to play bad players
the millionth game no one one the team can shoot
Steph literally kept the team afloat all game, and you don't even mention Wiggins -- not even once.

:picard:

You're more shameless than @CantStop.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Steph literally kept the team afloat all game, and you don't even mention Wiggins -- not even once.

Nah he the realest once. We need more posters like him. He shyts on the entire team meanwhile you blame everyone but Steph. Didn’t credit his teammates once for holding the fort down since his downfall after the MSG game. But he’s the shameless one?

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

It doesnt matter what steph did. His dumb ass bumbling fukk-ass inability to pay attention led to the Holiday three. If he pays attention for 3 seconds and doesnt turn his head like a fukking mongoloid, we win.

and u right. Lemme add wiggins ass to that list.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
:laff: WILLINGLY TAKE THE
BALL OUT OF THE BEST PLAYERS
HANDS AT THE END OF GMS IDIOT.

REAL HOOPERS
ARENT CALLING FOR NO

DAMN SCREEN DOWN THE STRETCH
WITH A 5'8 PLAYER ON THEM.

:devil:
:evil:

In ya own house you built hell to the fukk naw :hhh:. You suppose to attack him man imo Steph can get the whistle going to the basket or whatever.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
If the Warriors don’t make a move to get Curry and other creator, they are a first round upset waiting to happen.
1203600445.jpeg

:hubie:

@Don Homer @CSquare43 @BigMoneyGrip whenever you're readt to make a deal.:mjgrin:

We also have a starting center and stretch 4 on sale.:jawalrus:

Daps
It doesnt matter what steph did. His dumb ass bumbling fukk-ass inability to pay attention led to the Holiday three. If he pays attention for 3 seconds and doesnt turn his head like a fukking mongoloid, we win.

and u right. Lemme add wiggins ass to that list.
No. Don't add Wiggins to that list. You've already shown you have no intention of holding him accountable for anything.

:unimpressed:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nah he the realest once. We need more posters like him. He shyts on the entire team meanwhile you blame everyone but Steph. Didn’t credit his teammates once for holding the fort down since his downfall after the MSG game. But he’s the shameless one?
:mjlol:HE LIVES IN SUCH A BIZZARO WORLD.

:devil:
:evil:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
No. Don't add Wiggins to that list. You've already shown you have no intention of holding him accountable for anything.

:unimpressed:
i already got on him in an earlier post. i said the ENTIRE team played like shyt. I also praised steph AND Looney in the first half. get off my dikk

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Lmaooo Just keep the slander going no praises for this team even when they play good @Don Homer
they didnt play good tho. U consider their play tonight GOOD?

U saw what they did to the bulls last week, right? THAT was good, great even

tonight was pure shyt. And nothing i said was wrong. I praised Steph and Looney in the 1st half.

Pros: Steph is playing well. Looks great out there. And loongawd continues to be great

Cons: NO ONE else looks good

Our offense really s heliocentric