Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Daps
This was the original quote.

It was terrible because you said the Lakers aren't a lock for the playoffs, which they are.
"The Warriors, Griz, and Mavs are locks to make the playoffs, but not the Lakers?"

Don't you know how to read your own posts?

My argument wasn't that the Lakers wouldn't make the playoffs, but that those aforementioned teams were more likely to. As we can see now, it wasn't a "terrible take"; it's a take reflective of reality.

Why does this need to be spelled out for you?

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
"The Warriors, Griz, and Mavs are locks to make the playoffs, but not the Lakers?"

Don't you know how to read your own posts?

My argument wasn't that the Lakers wouldn't make the playoffs, but that those aforementioned teams were more likely to. As we can see now, it wasn't a "terrible take"; it's a take reflective of reality.

Why does this need to be spelled out for you?

We'll see, season is half way over :unimpressed:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
:russ: you scrolling through old posts at 1am in the morning, man go to bed :russ:

And I stand by my statement. As long as Lebron James is healthy and playing, the Lakers are making the playoffs. Especially once they get AD and Nunn back.

the Lakers will get to the playoffs because the bottom of the west is absolute dog shyt...they just smell the least

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So if the Lakers bush Westbrook, how do you think this plays out for him and the organization?

He's already practically untradeable. So if you bench him, you're admitting to the rest of the league it's not working and you're done with him. Any chance Brodie's pride kicks in and he actually accepts a buyout to prove he still got it else where?

Sounds crazy, but this story will be fascinating to watch. What a disaster
:wow:

Daps
Capt6765467575657ure.png

That's my WOAT.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So if the Lakers bush Westbrook, how do you think this plays out for him and the organization?

He's already practically untradeable. So if you bench him, you're admitting to the rest of the league it's not working and you're done with him. Any chance Brodie's pride kicks in and he actually accepts a buyout to prove he still got it else where?

He'd be a fool to take a buyout as he'd have to leave $15+ million on the table (and that's being generous) that he isn't going to get anywhere else. If they want him gone bad enough then waive him and let him go elsewhere while still getting his money.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I doubt that brother takes a buyout and it’s especially impactful that’s his hometown team also. I’m hoping he either transitions into an elite 6th man or decides to change his game up

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
What does that even mean? Your a fukking weirdo. You legit just post shyt from r/nba in here damn near word for word and you act like your doing some service? fukk nicca referring to himself in the 3rd person? This is crazy

Bro,I see shyt on Twitter and make threads nothing more or less. Now if you see a reddit post that mirrors mine it's not my problem. I only follow basketball and football account's on Twitter

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

I'm telling you the rockets need to #freeWall...

Plus they can still tank with :youngsabo:

@who_better_than_me @Mike_Pipeson @MilesTailsPrower @Tha_Mac @Playaz Eyez

Daps
When I look at Phoenix...they don't strike me as a super talented team compared to a Healthy Nuggets, Clippers & Dubs

Instead they remind me of ol school Spurs (minus the transcendent superstar)

Everyone knows their role
Limits mistakes
Dependable in late game situations

The Suns are a damn good team