Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
You gotta just hate this injury shyt overall man fukk. KD will definitely lose MVP ground but if he is back in 4 weeks, the all star break is a full week now, 3 weeks worth of games ain't enough to completely kill MVP momentum.

shyt, the MVP race is fukkin nuts right now :mindblown:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You gotta just hate this injury shyt overall man fukk. KD will definitely lose MVP ground but if he is back in 4 weeks, the all star break is a full week now, 3 weeks worth of games ain't enough to completely kill MVP momentum.

Curry, Ja, Giannis, Joke, Embiid...KD will be fine if he can come back in that time span

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm on and off this season. Shouts to Embiid. Serious question, why does it seem like the Lakers can't beat ANYBODY EVER NO MATTER WHERE THEY PLAY? WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
I'm on and off this season. Shouts to Embiid. Serious question, why does it seem like the Lakers can't beat ANYBODY EVER NO MATTER WHERE THEY PLAY? WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?

Poorly assemble team.

No good shooters.

Old team.

Plays old man defense.

:francis:

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

if he comes back directly after the break and doesnt miss another game hes playing a max of 59 games. thats going to be too much time missed to have a serious chance of winning unless all the other candidates are in that same neighborhood of games played.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
:russ: you scrolling through old posts at 1am in the morning, man go to bed :russ:

And I stand by my statement. As long as Lebron James is healthy and playing, the Lakers are making the playoffs. Especially once they get AD and Nunn back.
Nunn looking like he might not even play this season. I read he had a setback in his knee rehab