Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Crazy how the Coli likes to forget Shaq and Kobe were worse “de facto” GMs than LeBron..

Shaq brought in GP and Malone while Kobe brought in Dwight. Neither team amounted to anything but Bron won a ring with his squad

Daps
Crazy how the Coli likes to forget Shaq and Kobe were worse “de facto” GMs than LeBron..

Shaq brought in GP and Malone while Kobe brought in Dwight. Neither team amounted to anything but Bron won a ring with his squad

The lakers issue were much bigger than Dwight, coaching being the main thing. And those teams still “fit” better than this trash. Lebron won the most sus ring of all time.

2020 Lakers were an outlier. Noticed how they struggled or were injured damn near ever year outside of that.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston

This team is much, much worse than that one

Daps
:russ: you scrolling through old posts at 1am in the morning, man go to bed :russ:

And I stand by my statement. As long as Lebron James is healthy and playing, the Lakers are making the playoffs. Especially once they get AD and Nunn back.
Don't go switching shyt up now.

Will the Mavs, Grizzlies and Warriors finish above the Lakers?

:mjgrin:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fyi, don't think just because I made that thread in the locker room about not getting that job means I'm going to fall back.

I'm hurt but I'm still fukking @Morethan1

What does that even mean? Your a fukking weirdo. You legit just post shyt from r/nba in here damn near word for word and you act like your doing some service? fukk nicca referring to himself in the 3rd person? This is crazy

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Don't go switching shyt up now.

Will the Mavs, Grizzlies and Warriors finish above the Lakers?

:mjgrin:

I'm not switching anything up. The original discussion was you saying those three teams were a lock for the playoffs, while the Lakers weren't, which I disagreed with. It had nothing to do with seeding.

Daps
I'm not switching anything up. The original discussion was you saying those three teams were a lock for the playoffs, while the Lakers weren't, which I disagreed with. It had nothing to do with seeding.
Stop playing dumb.

You were wrong.

:unimpressed: