Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
There’s been chatter about the Raptors pursuing Wizards guard Bradley Beal, but Washington wants two players and two draft picks for him, according to sources.

That would cost the team budding star Pascal Siakam and wing OG Anunoby, plus some filler salary and two future first-round draft picks. The Raptors already owe this year’s pick to the Spurs, and they would have to persuade Washington to take a pick as far out as 2023.
Ehhh not worth it

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I haven't seen it talked about but Nate McMillan seems to have finally hit his stride as a coach. His teams were up and down/meh in Seattle and Portland. This Indy team is getting better each season under him and look like they can contend in the east.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
What an impact Luka is making in a big national TV game. He’s really putting the team on his back and keeping them in the game. No moment is too big for him.

FOH :mjlol: @Codeine Fiend Dream Team
:what: wtf is wrong with you?

You spend a bizarre amount of time watching a guy you swear is a bust. fukking weirdo

Tell us all about how great Trae Young is supposed to be. Or did you hop off his nuts for Ayton? Or is it JJJ this week?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
After all that garbage ass Frank Nitkatrashcan talk crom nikkas, DSJ has been the great defender out of the 2, dude is great on the ball and defends bigger perimeter players better than any small guard i seen in a while, also denies the ball very well when switched off on bigs down low. Dallas cant win games without his defense out there, lost 8 straight without him.

Trade him though Cuban, maybe the fukkin Pistons might take a fukkin chance on potential.