Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my only knock on PG is the thunder have had a myriad of losses this year to bad teams and PG has been a general no show in those games.
you cant lose 2 games to the kings, you cant lose to the bulls, you cant lose 2 games to the mavs, you can't lose to the pelicans (they suck this year). Had he won those games they would be leading the west and his mvp chances would increase
I mean Mavs and Kings aren’t bad teams. They’re not in the same category as the bulls. Bulls are lottery bound. Mavs and Kings are playoff bubble teams.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fam.. outside of Nurc doing his thing NO ONE ELSE outside of the 2 guards know how to dribble and walk with the ball..
Evan turner is a point forward:hubie:.

I’m not here to to appoint blame though. I just been paying attention to the Trail Blazers standings and seeing if they goin climb the standing and take advantage of this down year for the western powers.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just got the notification that Derrick Rose is in 2nd place in votes for western guards for the ASG.

God is good :mjcry:

That's only 50% of the vote though, if the media and/or players don't vote for him, it won't matter. Media definitely won't but there might be a outside shot at the player vote since he's highly respected by them

momma

All Star
Daps
Who are you picking to snatch the last ASG spot in the West? Klay, Capela, or Doncic?

I think 11/12 spots in the West are pretty much locked up

G Curry / Westbrook / Lillard
G Harden / DeRozan
F LeBron / PG
F KD / Harris
F AD / Jokic

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's only 50% of the vote though, if the media and/or players don't vote for him, it won't matter. Media definitely won't but there might be a outside shot at the player vote since he's highly respected by them
Media has too much power :francis:

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
Who are you picking to snatch the last ASG spot in the West? Klay, Capela, or Doncic?

I think 11/12 spots in the West are pretty much locked up

G Curry / Westbrook / Lillard
G Harden / DeRozan
F LeBron / PG
F KD / Harris
F AD / Jokic

Westbrook's not a lock for me. I'd have Holiday in his place. Klay doesn't get much consideration from me either. I think Gobert and Adams have a case for the last spot.

momma

All Star
Daps
Westbrook's not a lock for me. I'd have Holiday in his place. Klay doesn't get much consideration from me either. I think Gobert and Adams have a case for the last spot.

How is Russ not a lock? He's leading the league in assists and steals and is averaging a triple double on the 2nd/3rd best team in the West. You're kidding yourself if you really think Russ has a chance of being left out this year even in spite of his shooting numbers. And Pelicans are near the bottom of the standings with an MVP level player on the team, I'd doubt Holiday will even get any real consideration.

Last edited: