Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Really? They're drastically overachieving IMO

their guard rotation is hot trash and most of that young talent ain't ready or is simply fools gold (aaron gordon)

Lol Gordon ain’t doing anything?
Lavine really left his ass in the dust. You right tho I’m looking at their roster & all their potential is at forward and center.

I would have assumed they’d be doing the same thing Sacramento is but nah

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Really? They're drastically overachieving IMO

their guard rotation is hot trash and most of that young talent ain't ready or is simply fools gold (aaron gordon)
No they aren't, they are finally playing to their talent level. Their issue has been PG. Augustin is finally playing at Darren Collison level and they have been a decent team for it. Still need a PG.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
No they aren't, they are finally playing to their talent level. Their issue has been PG. Augustin is finally playing at Darren Collison level and they have been a decent team for it. Still need a PG.
Augustin is a sieve on defense... One of my favorite players since he came into the league but he can't be your starting PG.

I can't believe people are actually believing in a contract year Vucevic either. Bamba and Isaac are the only players on that team worth looking twice at. Might be time to sell high on Gordon before the "He got next" smell wears off too.

Not sure how anyone can think these guys are doing anything other than overachieving like they always do to start the year.

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Augustin is a sieve on defense... One of my favorite players since he came into the league but he can't be your starting PG.

I can't believe people are actually believing in a contract year Vucevic either. Bamba and Isaac are the only players on that team worth looking twice at. Might be time to sell high on Gordon before the "He got next" smell wears off too.

Not sure how anyone can think these guys are doing anything other than overachieving like they always do to start the year.

Magic keep drafting 6'10 nikkas that cant really shoot or dribble.

Gordon, Isaac and Bamba will never be Allstars...

They need a legit starting PG and a legit SF

Daps
AD

:wow:

All joking aside, Gentry seriously needs to start limiting Julius' minutes; the Pels offense flowing through AD on every possession is godly.

Daps
The Raptors offense without Lowry is horrific.
full